Table of Contents
01 Feb 2023
- computers only understand 0s and 1s (because they are built with transistors, which are either on/1 or off/0)
- Python is a programming language that is easy to read and write for humans
- it's like a translator from human readable/writable language to computer native "language"
- it's a set of instructions that the computer needs to follow to do something
- it's really just a bunch of text files with a different file extension (.py) that the computer reads and executes line by line